Dear Unwalleted Member,
On June 14th, 2013 something wonderful happened on the app store – a digital wallet was launched with uses limited only by its users. Since that day thousands of people around the world have benefited from the hard work of 3 visionaries bold enough to take a chance on a simple idea: “I always carry my smartphone and my wallet – but do I really need both? Could I go Unwalleted?”
While the idea has been embraced by thousands, it unfortunately has not succeeded in being a viable business model. Therefore after great consideration, we regret to inform you that as of September 2nd, 2017 the app will no longer be in production and will cease to function on your mobile device.
As always, security of your information remains our highest priority. Rest assured we will securely delete all data and records from all systems before entirely decommissioning our current infrastructure. Per our Terms and Conditions, all physical cards you have stored in the Unwalleted system should still remain in your possession as a contingency measure.
Thank you for your loyalty and encouragement over these past 4 years.
The Unwalleted Team
FAQ: The Unwalleted app is no longer listed in the App Store/Google Play Store. How do I reinstall it?
For Apple iPhone, iPod or iPad follow these instructions.
- On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app.
- On an iPhone or iPod touch: Tap Updates, then tap Purchased.
- On an iPad: Tap Purchased.
- Tap “Not on This [device].”
- Find the app that you want to download, then tap download icon. The app downloads to your device.
After installation, if you get “Error occurred” error multiple times, take these steps to resolve the issue.
- Select “…More” icon and select Logout.
- Login again. The issue should be resolved.
- If you have forgotten your password, reset it using “Forgot Password?” link on the login screen.
- Enter the email address you used during registration.
- Password reset link will be emailed to you.
- Follow on-screen instructions to reset your password.
Reinstall and re-enable apps
After buying an app on Google Play, you can install it on any device with your Google Account without paying for it again. You can also turn on apps that came with your device after turning them off.
Install or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu My Apps and games Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Can’t find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app you own or are asked to buy it again, make sure you’re on the account that bought it.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu .
- Check the top left corner to see if you’re signed in.
- If you see your name or profile photo, you’re already signed in. You may need to switch to the correct account.
- If you see Sign in, tap it to sign in to an account.